My client is a leading provider of networks products throughout the UK and due to recent expansion and project demands are urgently looking for a number of CAT 6 Cabling Engineers throughtout the country. You must be in a position to hit the ground running. They have turned a small family run business into a financially stable and multmillion pound company with a very bright future. Securing of new large scale projects has prompted this large recent growth.
You will be required to work to an extremely busy schedule of new work and projects within the retail and hospitality sectors with some huge clients. As the Cat6 cabling engineer there is a large opportunity to progress and learn your trade within this very stable business.
You MUST have a driving licence for this role. You will be required to travel to various client sites within the hospitality and Retail industries.
* It is ESSENTIAL you have experience with cabling ie Cat6;
* CSCS (construction skills certificate)
* Ensuring that all IT equipment complies with company standards;
* Soldering skills
* Experience of basic woodwork/'handyman' skills/installations skills
Alongside a challenging role there are some excellent benefits with this role which include
* Company van/fuelcard supplied
* Company Laptop and Windows Phone
* Overtime constantly available and flexible working hours including weekends
This is a great opportunity to gain valuable experience within a national organisation and take advantage of some excellent benefits. They are looking to interview straight away for this role, please can you send your CV to our website for instant review.
Please apply now for immediate consideration, a full job spec and company details.